Print Sales Representative Desired for an Immediate Job Opening at Graphic Ideals in Phoenix, AZ
Graphic Ideals is a 22-year old family-owned, local Phoenix printing company engaged in providing a full spectrum of printing services, from graphic design to finishing, to business and government clients in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Our print shop has an immediate job opening for a customer-focused, consultative sales representative to provide print solutions in the business-to-business market.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A passion and commitment for networking, relationship development, and cold calling
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to develop relationships with decision-makers and close deals
- Highly organized with effective time management skills including responsibility, follow-through, and fulfillment
- Driven, determined self-starter with an entrepreneurial edge
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others through persuasive presentations
- Strong new business development skills with a proven track record in maintaining and creating new business processes
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Networking experience with demonstrated success in sourcing and securing new business
- Minimum three (3) years continuous outside business to business (B2B) sales experience acquiring new accounts
- Experience working on both medium and large accounts
- Print industry-related experience or the acumen, drive and desire to learn
- Knowledge in commercial, digital, wide format printing, kitting / fulfillment and print management services
- Proven record of selling print services, direct mail and incentive management programs
B2B Print Sales Activities and Responsibilities You’ll Be Providing As Part of Our Phoenix Team
- Develop new business relationships that result in a minimum of $250,000 yearly revenues
- Develop and expand relationships in existing businesses as targeted by leadership
- Sales forecasting & maintaining targeted account list
- Develop new business sales plan to maximize profitability
- Create and implement strategies for developing new market / business opportunities
- Manage new business prospecting including follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field calls
- Create new business Request For Proposal (RFP) responses
- Provide Pricing and proposal management
- Coordinate new client visits
- Manage monthly invoice processes with clients and internal team
- Coordinate and deliver finished projects to customers
- Participate in staff and sales meetings as directed by leadership
- Conduct consultative and solutions-oriented meetings with clients and prospects
- Organize and execute a systematic relationship and results-oriented sales communication process for effective customer development and growth
Print Sales Rep Salary and Compensation
- Competitive base salary plus commission – starting salary is dependent upon qualifications and demonstrated experience
- Benefits include phone and car allowance
Other Notes About Our Print Sales Position
- This is a full-time exempt position
- Position is based out of Graphic Ideals’ office in Phoenix
- Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license
Please e-mail your resume in MS Word or PDF and answer these four important questions:
- What makes you better than anyone else for this position?
- What is your experience and willingness to cold call and actively network?
- What market are you most familiar with and what opportunities are there for you to sell large-scale print projects in them?
- What is the key to your early success as a sales professional?
Please send your resume and the answers to these four questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Print Sales Representative position is also listed on Craigslist.org
I would like to know if this position is still open or any openings at that?